Me and my childhood girl!! BEA!!!

7:05 AM







 

Ohh, its was LOOONG time I saw this girl over here. Well this time I met her on Saturday , we went to town. But before that it took soo long time before I met this girl..... it took hundred years later and I was sooo stressful, but I made it anyway.

 So anyway we went to town chilling, talking, eating at Subway. After that from nowhere it started to RAIN... I was like HELL NO this cant be happen because I didn't bring my jacket or anything at all. I was having fun until the rain came out, after leaving my best friend cycling home , the rain just wouldn't STOP. It rains like African rain, and am telling you guys, that I was ALLL WET. My dress , my hair , everything LOL. it was fun from the begin but no like this.  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press