Graduation party @7 June the best day of my LIFE SWEDEN

1:07 PM























 


 Hey everyone

Today I decide to show you guys my graduation  pictures. If I didn't tell you guys this day was my BEST DAY EVER!!! Then I would be lying to you all. The time went sooo fast..... I was I could graduate over and over again LOL. The weather was perfect, everything were perfect that day. But the month before were really stressful, pissed off, and all that. It wasn't only me who graduate , it was me, Philomina and Nyima three together in the same from the same school. COOL huh

From the past three years, I have learned so many things both good and bad. I met new people and new culture, a lot of drama LOL So yea it was fun but at the same time really hard especially your grades. it wasn't easy am telling you all, I think that the school system in Sweden are really slowly but hey what can you do right.

SO that day everything went perfect for me, I woke up early went to gym, came home took shower, dress up, doing make up and the hair. That's was why I did the protecting style so that my hat will fit and tight on my head so that it wouldn't fall OFF. But unfortunately it did HAPPEND ANYWAY Like I said once again everything went soo fast we met our teaches, and guesses what me, Philomina and Nyima we WON ONE OF THE BEST GROUP FROM OUT PROJECT WORK!!!!!! It was really shocking and I was sooo HAPPY about it.

After for couple of hours waiting to get out of the school, we saw our parents waiting outside. And honestly speaking I thought my parents wouldn't make it there or something like that

Planning for this graduation party wasn't easy either , first I already give up the party and decide to have the party at home instead but since they parents already have plan to have to local. I didn't mind about it , they wanted to do so why not. Me and Philomina have to this and that at the end it did felt like the party wasn't our party anymore it was our mothers party, like they are the one who are graduate and not US. The cake was me and Philomina ideal it look like this. We didn't use limousine but we use instead caab, which was soo much better then limousine. At the party I met my friends and family got amazing present. 
 
 
And yea that's it. You want to know how my life is now.... well right now I'm still searching for summer job, and saving my money for my application for college in USA So am hoping to that I will get in. This summer will be the last time for me in Sweden, so I trying as much that I can to enjoyed it, with my friends, new friends , old friends and family of course.
 
 
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press