Second thought????

3:50 AM


Nahhh, I do not like this is at all!!!! That my parents thinks it would be better if I stay in Sweden..... yea it would but that it's not going to change for me, for what I want. NO NO NO Even doe here you got no problem in Sweden , here the government will help you and alll compare with American especially New York.

They see me as I can't make at all....because my behavior???? And plus the money issues???? I do not want anything easy and simple I want something HARD and success GOOD . There is nothing in this WORLD, is simple. Everything comes in small. I do understand what they are saying but I will still not change my mind of this , I'm not going to GIVE UP. I AM SURVIVE!!!!!

The second from my opinion is that they see me as a failure ..... that I would make it trough???? Like what the F**CK srry for my language am just mad because of alll this. And the fact that they can't accept me for who I am, that is what it makes me sooo angry. I know do some Booshiit stuff and stupid without even thinking it ( everybody does) and I still doing my process, am still changing myself by step by step. I do know my mistakes, and am still learning from them but this all conservation WILL NOT I REPEAT will not change my mind. If I want to move out from Sweden  and study and live things HARD, then so BE IT. The devil wants to punish me , then AM SOOO READY TO TAKE ANY CHALLENGES cuz WILL NOT GIVE UP.

I want this sooo badly and right now  all the sudden they giving me a second thought?And what my grades from high school?  They should know what I gets from high school and what I have deserved from it is what I have choose it to be. Nobody in this house help I did it for myself, I work so hard to get a good grade. They shouldn't be mad about it that I didn't get all an A.

 No NO for me it is the parents to give you the motivation to try harder and be good about it, and be proud of their own child. The joy from it that is what I want and just that " yea I get D because I didn't do well enough in school I just hanging with friends no no. Sweden is hard and the teacher are  really fucked up, the learning is really not GOOD AT ALL. Some of the teachers in high school sometimes you don't even know why they wanted to be a teacher.  for the first place!!!

And they want me to think about it? No, I have already think about it and I will still not change it.
My friends know me, that I will not give up on this if it takes years or more than  that , I am so ready for it. If a human begin can make it WHY CAN'T I?

I know in Gods willing he knows his plans and he knows that everything will be alright for me.

I WILL PROVE  THEM WRONG

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press