Heartbroken

6:18 AM

I just don't understand.... who the hell took my wonderful memories bike. It's insane!! I mean I had that bike for too long so I just don't get it,today for couple of hours ago it was gone both with my locker too.  I hope this person really get punish for this.

Am unhappy right now because  that bike has so many memories. I cycle everywhere to school, gym, clubs , church, to my girls house exactly every where. I got that bike for mu birthday.
Now I might sound overreacted but if u were in my situation , you would understand me. 

My bike is like a baby to me, if y'all understand me Lol.

My mother will freak and say  "I told you so bla bla"
There is no way they will buy other bike for me, at least that is what am thinking. Am will praying to get this bike back from it come from at my house. Am soo angry and sad right now and I know for sure it wouldn't come back..... maybe I should give other day or buy a new one :(

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press