DC Avocado Treatment Update

12:16 AM





Hey everyone 
Today I decide to do my update on my homemade avocado treatment. 
This time I used Coconut oil , extra virgin olive oil , and Herbal Essences Hello Hydration moisturizing Conditioner. Next time I will put egg and maybe honey together to the mix, other than that you can  just leave it with those product that I use or pick any conditioner of your choice. I DO MY DC TWICE A MONTH. 

So I mix all of it and blend it all together and put it on my hair. Simple as that I'm not going through all the process again because I have already post it.
: For those of you who haven't seen it click on this link: http://lizllizzielife.blogspot.com/2013/12/avocado-treatment-result.html
Once this is the ONLY homemade treatment that I do if you want you can use my recipe or you can make your own. There are THUS of difference homemade condition that you can DO. I put the rest on the fridge, this is really good DC and good advice for those who are in school , college or university.  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press