Why can't we all come together as one?

2:17 PM

I'm soo soo mad and very disappointed....

I didn't like the way my mother was talking about my natural hair. From every people....this is what I heard from her mouth. Okay , if don't like it....but it's my hair, MY HAIR!!! I choose the way and not you. I was soo pissed off that everything I said was... I don't know. But you guys and my friends are the only supports for me, and that's means a lot for me, even doe. And i just ask myself...why can't we all come together as one. To gather as one u know.

We are was natural from the begin but went to relaxer for a reason , and some of them like me went back to natural , and some of you didn't. So why do we have this anger inside or why are we sooo against it? Can't we just give some advice for each other and just let our beautiful hair grow healthy... even doe we choose this way.

To be honest  you guys I really don't like mother,who put perm on their on child when they are like 3 years old. Now that is not okay for me. And who the society brainwash we all.... or women and girls who are just killing  to have a barbie hair look or don't like nappy hair. Now that's soo sad for me. I will always keep fighting and embrace for who I am.

What do you guys think?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press