My Lil cousin doing her natural hair

7:30 AM


Hey everyone
So this month I did something a little bit different. I still having my protecting styling but this time my aunt wanted to try some of my natural products to her daughter.  And I was like why not....SO I did first of all I couldn't take a pic of the result , because she has to go school tomorrow and I did this very late but I hope that result came out really GOOD HEHEHE. Am Just going to explain about what I did to her hair.

Her hair is completely  natural, her mom was afraid that if  she put the chemical on it. Her daughter will lose her hair. So that's why her hair is natural I don't know how many months her hair is natural.

So this is how it went DOWN LOL

This is long" wash n GO" takes a lot of time lol

1. I comb her hair before I did my homemade DC ( Deep condition), then she waited for 30 min
2. I rinse it out with CO-Wash ( Tresemme) as you can see on the picture her hair just shrinks up but her hair after Dc becoming really really SOFT

3. I use my collection called Texture my way with Shea butter and olive oil , so after doing DC and Co-washing I begin to let her hair to dry a little bit before I put Texture my way Leav-in and heat protecting because am going to use blow dry plus we were in rush.

4. I blow-drying her hair with medium high  and after that it was time to STYLE!!!! This is my favorite part.
So I use Texture my way Curl with my raw Shea butter to give her hair more softer than EVER. I did use Eco Styler GEl but it didn't work for her hair because it just came with flakes so I stop using it and continue to use the curl product and with my raw Shea butter.

5. I twist her hair and her aunt came and helped me with her hair. After that when we were done, I show her hair which product that really works for her daughter and I really recommend to she go to the hair salon and buy these products for her.

I couldn't see the result because they went home and it was late plus she has go school in the morning aswell but I hope that this picture bring you guys a good explanation, and if you guys have some questions please comment on my blog and I will quickly answer for you guys.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press