POPCANNN WAS IN SWEDEN, MALMO LAST NIGHT WHOOP WHOOP

4:55 PM



Yeap you heard me , last night was BLAST!!!!!! well... actually am not a real fan, fan of him. If you guys understand what I mean , but when you hear the music you just wanna dance, you know. And that was how I felt to dance with his songs all the time. Plus I didn't do much that day so I wanted to end this month with something good and bad stuff that has happened, I wanted this month to be remember. So I went to the club REALLY early with my girlfriend Bintti, at the end I finally understood why we came so early to the club just to see him perform. The club started ten and end three o\clock , the club were almost ending and still there were people still outside waiting to get in. People from Lund, Copenhagen, trelleborg  and so many different places came all the way just to see POPCANN perform.

 There were some artist performing before him, some dance crew and the DJ!! of course went on point!!! and some of the men was looking good too I was dancing with men and it was good. THE LADIES were ON POINT!! well at least some of them LOL
 My girlfriend was stack in the toilet and it was soo funny because she was freaking me out!!! well first of all, I couldn't find then I text message her and she were like she was am stack..... it took 15 min before they could open the door for her. After that some of guys from the club invite us food to eat just to hang and I was sooo tried!! So I went home NO MO AFTERPARTY.... if you what I mean LOL








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press