Protective style ( Kinky twist look)

6:13 AM


Hey everyone 
Yes, the hair was finally done for couple of days ago LOL. I let my girlfriend braid it for me just for my graduation, so that the hat will fit on my hair. That was the only reason I braided my hair plus that I like the kinky twist look, this look here is kind of the same but it's not kinky kinky if you know what am talking about. 
One week has already past away and i already started to get tired of this protective style , I want something new. And I have found the new protective style for this summer the new one called Marley / Havana braid hair, everyone are having that style am started to get jealous here because I want to have that style too. This is the first time am getting tired of protective style soo quickly but I think it's also because I used to have my own natural hair, it has been awhile since I did it , so it will take time

. By the meantime I will have this look now for one month  or more and then I will take it off, after that i hope I can do the Marley hair style. I have found the website where I can order it since because they don't have it here in Sweden but I will search it first on hairs along before I order it online. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press