Protective styles Marley twist

9:03 AM

Hi everyone
Long time no seen!
Right now I have  so much to do such as school.
Consitverly,  I decided to make a protective style for low manipulation. Because I have so many things, I really don't have time to take care of my hair. Doing a protective style was good ideal for my case. My hair is right now in protective style called marley braid. Finding someone,  to briad the hair for you ain't easy in California plus it was expensive.  ( 250 $ really?  LIKE Seriously hell no lol) Epseacilly, when you are student, so I decided to do by myself. I  bought 9 packs of marley twist because I didn't know how much I will need. I only used eight packs and Iused three strands for each twist.  I can't believe that I made it all by myself! In addition, it took me only three hours!  That's new record! :D My goal is to keep this protective style for three months without having damage or shedding. 

How do you guys protect your hair? :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press