September, September, September & TBT Summer

11:44 AM

Fall is here... yeap the summer is over.....but not for California I mean Los Angeles. The summer here in Los Angeles is still  going here... however, the sun is a little bit cooler than it used to be. You guys might wondering what's going on with my life I just been doing a lot of thing in the summer and I don't regret nothing at all. Everything happened for purpose you know...


I have been writing a lot of things about hair journey on this summer and I hope that you guys learned at least something from it. 

Since I haven't been writing about what I have been doing in this summer, I decide to do a long diary to you guys. 

I have bloged a lot nowadays I think but now that the school is back I wouldn't be able to blog a lot. I will do my best for you guys, I have planned to blog every Friday because , that is the only time that I have more time with my blog. This is everything is on schedule, so I will make sure that every friday I will post something new for you guys. That's my promise for you and for me as well. 

Anyway back to the throwing back in the summer..... 


I  went to Downtown LA with my friend Rachel ( August) 

Couple of day later I finally got my package, it took so long to get. I haven't started yet, but I will be soon . ( August) 


I went to natural hair show and this is what I bought from there. Everything were  kind of cheap lol but these were the cheapest , so I decied to take some.

Here are some from the natural hair show. Some of the companies wanted me to try their products.
I haven't that them yet, but the review will come out soon.  

I love all the stuff that I got from the event . I love the T-shirt as well, ( August) 


These are the models from the fashion show 

One of the natural hair blogger, Youtuber her name is Keisha. Her youtube channel is amazing, you guys should check it out.


Here are natural woman for the whole show. I'm sorry for my phone. I know that I don't have the best  camera so I hope that you guys can see it. ( August )

I met one of the best hair dresser in LA .

This is her sister as well. 



                                                    Here are my  friends !!!!


                                                            Here is the cookie

More Pictures about the event

I forgot to address for you guys that I went there all by myself :( Next time I'm hoping that of my friends can come and join with me and maybe learn something new about hair care.


This is a jazz contest , my friend invited me there it was exactly really nice with the music, the people, the food , everything was perfect I love it.   ( August )

To taste a corn a grill one good but "I was not happy because it was too sweet. SMH

This is where I met my friend at the jazz contest at Wilshire. They have this contest I think every Saturday and Friday. ( August)
I went to Downtown with my homie girl

I started to make my own shake from bodybyvi and their shake powder is amazing.
It's all natural and you loss weight too. More about will be posted.

Here is me drinking my shake after my training.

SIX FLAGS WAS THE BEST!!!

 Six flags pictures


                                                             Six flags pictures













Get a trim at hair salon 
Downtown la library 
downtown LA library

I met my friends

Swedish food








Santa monica beach
santa monica beach



Yeap that's it 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press