You can touch my hair Or Can You Really?

5:19 AM

Hey everyone 

I woke up in this morning, check out some news video on YouTube. Then I saw this one here, that i thought it was really interesting subject. And I suggest that you  press play and watch it before you can with your comment or opinion.

Here is my opinion about touching my hair: 
When I was younger, my mom always style me and sister hair to school. And that time i didn't know much about hair. and people were touching it.....because I don't know but I didn't like it at all. For me you have to ask me first IF it's okay to touch it or if you have some question to ask. until then people were asking soo many question and i was tired of it so when people ask me if my hair was real , I just say Yes to them and then they walk away. When I was getting older I was using ( back then my hair was not natural) weave, box braids alll kind of different style and plus my hair was relax they kids were still touching. Because they thought it was really cool.

But honestly speaking here, I don't like it back then and I still don't like it either. They were playing my hair LOL, like it was a doll. It's a no no for me here.  Right now people in Sweden  already know our tricks about we African women or everybody doing our hair. Now days when I turned to natural people don't touch it anymore because they know this time my hair is REAL and not FAKE. Am every surprise to see people treat me different because my natural hair, they ask me some question and I have the answer and this time I let some of them really touch my hair but not everybody. And some of people still look at me in a different which i don't like so i just leave it there so yea.

Here is a pic of it :

So can people touch your hair? is it okay?
Write your experience or your comment 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press