BEACH BEACH BEACH WHHOP WHOOOOP!!!!!

9:24 AM







Yesterday the weather was HOT!!!! like really HOT!!!! my homie girl Bintti invite me to join with her to the beach. I wasn't well , before but when I was getting I decide to go anyway to just have fun. listen to music , chilling ,eating, swimming it was really fun.
 

Before that I didn't felt well , I waste all my time back to school just because the school haven't sent like grade..... like seriously. and I need my grade so I wait for more than one hour just to wait the headmaster after that I went to town to buy the swimsuit that am wearing on the picture. but I was so dumb that I forgot my money at home.

So have to go all the way home to take it. I still I didn't felt well couldn't eat either so I went back to town bought the swimsuit , buy something to eat and after that I went to the beach.

So yeap that was yesterday. Today the store is close because its the summer holiday, today I was invite to barbecue am soo excited. See you guys later

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press