Hair trim

2:33 AM


After the blow out 


                                                             
Condition my hair


Blow out after condition and cutting my ends 

                                                                                                                                                            

Wednesday I got my hair cut. I decided to do the trim because I needed a shape plus when I had my protective style for a couple of months ago I accidently cut my hair with the braid on, but it was not that too much. I have been searching for a hair salon for so long... Like seriously, I can't even count it LOL however, I went to this page on Black girl long hair website to see if they had a natural hair salon in California. 

I find one that was close to my place, the hair salon called  Mahogany Revolution http://mahoganyrevolution.com/.  This hair salon is the only one that I can trust because they know how to take care of nappy or aka kinky hair because most of the hair salons in Los Angeles CA don't know who to do it honestly.... Anyways, since it was my first at the hair salon I got the washing and conditioner for FREE!!!! YAAYY but next time it will cost me 30 dollars.

The trim cost 30 dollars, which I think it is a good price for natural hair, the people there were really nice and the person who was doing my hair explains everything to me step by step. The hairdresser started to conditioner, wash it out, started to blow dry and then with the cutting. I have never ever had a blowout before, so this is my first time. It was pretty much cool to see how it looks like, my cutting wasn't that much.
                                I really got my trim I will definitely come back again.
I  Keepin'itReal 


































                              









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press