DIY Protein treatment for colored hair/Natural hair/Relaxed hair

11:54 AM

Hey everyone 

What we have here is a protein treatment. Me and my friends were talking about protein and one of my friends advices me to use egg to my hair because I need a lot of protein on my hair. The thing is I haven't been using my protein treatment for, so long so when she remind about I started to research about how to do hair protein treatment for colored hair so this is what I find. I thought this recipe will work for me cuz I have all the products that I need however I didn't have egg, mayonnaise so I went to store and bought it I also bought coconut milk as well cuz it has a lot of protein too. 

This protein treatment is for all type for hair type and everyone needs protein to their hair it's really important. What I have in my Hair Protein treatment are:
Egg
Raw honey 
Coconut milk 
Coconut oil ( Just an option) 
Extra virgin olive oil
Pantene conditioner relaxed hair 
 Real mayonnaise
You can get these products ANY STORE, trust me they have it. I find mine at food 4 less, CVS, and 99 discount store. 

Mix everything together in my small bowl like this. This treatment is silky very silky so you gonna make sure what you are doing this maybe at your bathroom or in your room and, make sure to clean it after.
 
After I done with my mixing I divided my hair into 4 sections. When I do my treatment, I ALWAYS DO FINGER DETANGLING. 

You have to make sure that you put on your stands first , edges, roots and massage your hair very gently.  ONCE AGAIN DON'T FORGET TO FINGER DETANGLE YOUR  HAIR WHILE YOU ARE DOING THIS.
After putting it on my hair I wait for 30 mins and then I rinse it our with cool water. 


This is what it looks like after washing it out. My hair feels so soft, slip, moisturize,  and shiny.
After washing out I just spray a little bit of water, use my leave-in and hair lotion and TADAA ready to go. 

Why Protein treatment?  
Since, my hair is already damage by dying it to another color . My hair needs a lot of protein to keep it stronger again plus it needs a lot of moisture because the dryness is there. 

Here is another recipe for protein treatment: 
1 egg
1/3 cup coconut milk
half an avocado
2 tbs coconut oil
2 tbs olive oil
1 tbs honey
Sources from naturallycurly 
-------
Another recipe :
Egg , Honey , Coconut milk 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press