How to prepare yourself to Protective Style

10:07 PM


Hey everyone 
I suggest you guys watch this video clip first before you read what I did as mine version of how to prepare for protective style.  This is how it looks like on this picture when I saw done with the whole process.  

It was a long day washing day for me. Okay this is how I did with mine. I recommend this to ALL hair types either if you are relax hair or natural hair. This is how you are suppose to do to protect your hair before you are put in any kind of extension to your hair.
 What you need is to :  Rinse your hair , condition ( DC) , LCO- method, stretch your hair with flat twist or for more stretch out use blow dry but don't forget to use heat protection to your hair. And after that you are ready to use any type of extension to your hair. OBS! Don't forget to MOISTURIZE  your hair when you have your hair as in protective style ( REALLY IMPORTANT) 
I USE : 
  • Apple cider vinegar to my hair put plastic cup on my hair waited 30 mins  rinse it out. 
  • After rinsing my hair out I use Shea Moisture raw Shea butter deep treatment masque waited 30 mins rinse it out. 
  • Let my hair be dry and then I did my LCO-method and do flat twist as in cornrow to stretch out my hair.
  • Blow dry ( OPTION) for more stretch

After that you are READY to use any extension you WANT! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press