Chemical to avoid on your natural hair

1:15 PM


It's really important that we all understand which ingredients we have to avoid to our natural hair , because that can always cost  a lot of conditions the reason why the hair is not answering or it's not growing at all. From my experience I didn't care about it at all until I went to natural. I wanted to know which chemical I must stay away from which can be very hard because some of the products in grocery are really CHEAP comparing with all natural products. Every since that I finally learned which chemical I must avoid to putting in my natural hair , and every since that my hair has been more healthier, and thicker then ever. 

There are certain chemicals natural black hair does "not like" because they dry hair out or coat hair in a film that makes moisturizing difficult. Some chemicals, e.g. Parables aren't bad for hair as such but have been linked to cancer. Whenever I buy hair products I go for those that are 100% made from natural materials.

These are the chemical you MUST avoid putting to your hair: 
  • Gluten
  • PABA or DEA (paraaminobenzoic acid and Diethanolamine)
  • Parabens
  • Paraffin 
  • Petrolatum 
  • Phthalates
  • Propylene Glycol
  • Silicone
  • Sulfates 
  • "Fragrances" normally refers to synthetic chemicals; essential oils and fruit extracts are best for adding a good smell to hair products
Theses are very important!!!! I recommend this to ALLL HAIR TYPES!!!!  Either if your hair is relax or natural. The best way to stay away from it is to find a product brand that is ALL natural. Like Shea Moisture, Alikay Naturals, and many more..... Shea moisture are really good in my opinion because they are 100 % natural no chemical

This is one of the products from Shea Moisture 
And they always put in their products to let you know that there is no chemical, now if you live in other countries you may not find all natural products that all natural but Dark n lovely have got in natural hair products, and also Beautiful Texture always really good. I have used Beautiful texture before . Texture my way is really awesome!!!! 

(Source: https://www.nenonatural.com/3/post/2012/12/what-are-the-best-products-for-natural-black-hair.html)


     

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press