How do to your own moisturizing lotion /cream

6:28 PM

 


This mix is Super easy especially when you have protective style this will be very good your hair scalp to get in all that moisture into your hair.

 From the spray bottle I put in water, Cantu Shea butter hair lotion and my mix oils ( Coconut oil, Extra virgin Olive oil , Castro oil, TeeTre oil and Avocado oil. 

The only differences comparing those two is that on the spray bottle it has water in it but on the plastic jar I didn't put in water.
 Because in the ingredients( Cantu Shea butter hair lotion)  has already water in it so I don't need to put it more plus I wanted more like not to creamy or to lotion.

So what I did on the plastic jar was that I put in the same recipe but this time I put in Shea butter ( melt) in it and t then I mix it all together and put it on the fridge. As you can see on the second picture that's how the consistency looked like when I take it out from the fridge.

I use both of them to my protective style plus you can use it without protective style too. If you want more creamy on your mix you just need to buy a creamy cream instead of lotion.

I love my mix it's super easy. This is perfect for those you are student like me and to others as well.  It gives you the shiny on you hair plus soft and moisturize perfect for hair growth.  I high recommend this to all hair types!!! 

Yeap I'm ´Keepinitreal 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press