Skin Care & Body care

8:29 PM

Just because my hair is natural doesn't mean that I don't take care of my body. Of course you have too. Well if you don't know what works for then you should try this. You have to take care of your body and your skin. I was in your position before because but not anymore because I have found it and it called solution LOL but nahh seriously I have find my cream for my skin, which soap works for me and the best of all EAT THE RIGHT FOOD AND TO TRAIN yourself.

How can you feel sexy,independent, smart , confident,  looking fresh and all yes you got it ALL of them together. But how feel all of that without taking care of yourself it's super duper important to TRAIN  now I know that there aren't a lot of women who like to train but when it comes to be healthy training is the BEST solution. Just keepin it REAL my sista. The most stupidest thing is that you don't want to train because of your hair I know that there are thus of women out there that gives these excusable which is their problem but still.... we all must help each other.  I'm not the best professional trainer in the world or the best fitness body in the word or got sex pack on my stomach ( which I that I had but no ) I'm just a human begin that want to help every women in the world share my experience and give some advice for you and what's best for you.

If you like it then use my ideal and see IF it works for you and if it doesn't then find something else JUST DO YOU. Any who when its comes to skin especially your face This is for ALL skin types - I want you to try this one here face scrub it will give nice , shinny , smooth , and moisturize skin on your face I use this recipe all the time and it works for me. And I love it every single moment of it. The recipe is all natural and it's very easy too.
 This Exfoliating Face Scrub is suitable for all skin types as the ingredients are gentle and user friendly. This face scrub can also be used as a body scrub. I use this for my face only I haven't tired to do with whole body yet. But I use Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Hand & Body Scrub for my whole body and I freaking LOVE IT!!!! And it smells for lovely it has Coconut Oil - Nourishes and helps firm skin with Vitamins E and K, iron and fatty acids. 
Hibiscus Flower - This natural emollient treats dry, rough skin and helps improve skin tone. 
Gluten-Free Vitamin E - A powerful antioxidant, highly effective in protecting the skin from free radical damage. 

I used to have a lot of dark spot on my body and different skin tone here and there.Before using there soap which I have already announced it as my favorite March COCONUT & HIBISCUS FACE & BODY BAR then I use the body scrub after that I use warm or cool water.
But you can always try and use the face scrub as your body if you can't AFFORD from shea MOISTURE brand.
I even often use the soap on my face then use my homemade face scrub for my skin. I use african shea butter as my MOISTURIZER cream for my body. 





















When it comes to trainning. I train tre times a week well at least that's what i trying to do and eat HEALTHY food. When you are TRAINING what you can do for your hair is that put it in puff or bun and if it's really SWEATY then use your co-wash ( CONDITION wash) or use your LEAVEN in condition as you co-wash real back the MOISTURE simple as that. Use this website they will give everything you need http://sportyafros.com/ 
do green SMOOTHIE or JUICE as your TRAINING routine to keep you in shape.   

eat HEALTHY, train healthy  nd  stay healthy Just keepinitreal 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press