Box braids Protective style

6:04 PM



Hey everyone

Yes, I remove my twist because of my situation. I let a friend of mine do my hair for me. Before she stared to braid my natural hair. My hair was already protected from the same process, if you guys missed it here is the link http://lizllizzielife.blogspot.com/2014/04/how-to-prepare-yourself-to-protective.html.
We use 9 pack for this hair LOL that's prove how thick my hair has become LOL , for somehow I couldn't sit still my ass. It has been long time since I sat with my ass on the floor and  someone braid my hair.

Actually it wasn't really my friend that suppose to braid my hair for me and I thank God that she did it anyway because the last hair dresser never show up ( I know right ) super wired. I send a message to  her and call her too but she didn't answer... what kind of hair dresser is that?? We booked the time and place everything was done until that day wasted all my time for this hair dresser and she never show up. I was really disappointed and pissed OFFF. So I told to my girlfriend Rachel about and then she let her girlfriend that I know let her do it for me at last. I did my hair on spring break this time I got it exactly  what wanted long with braids.

I expected my hair to take more then one day to get it done because of the thickness of my hair. I was surprise that she finished my hair so quickly  but at the same time she was quick and slow. But it was good anyway she didn't quick finish all of it because she got some other things to do, so me and Rachel braided the half of the rest.  I don't know how long I will have this braids maybe for two months maybe.

The only reason why I did my protective style was because I want to have low manipulation plus I want my edges to grow back again.

I used my moisturizing hair lotion spray bottle to moisturize my hair with my mix oil every day. I'm very happy at the end because last the hair was good but....u know I didn't like it at ALL but braids are most saver than twist but I will do twist again.


Yeap that's it =)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press