Protective Style GONE FAIL

10:52 PM

Foto: Twisting my hair!!!  # protective#style  Do u want to know how to prepare yourself to protective style?  Please stay in touch on my blog :)Foto: I'm so happy that I did it all by myself But I wasn't satisfied with enough because the ends. As you guys can see on this picture. I let someone braid it for me or I will do chunky Havana twist instead.

My protective style was twist. And yes this is my second time doing it all  by myself. I do have friends that can do braid but they couldn't do the twist. So I did it all myself. The result came out really good I am really proud of myself.

 But, the only issue that I had was the ends it was a hot mess and I'm telling you guys I'm not professional hairdresser but I couldn't get the front and the back come together with the same length and when I ask my roommates to cut it for me it didn't came up so good in my opinion.

 I wasn't satisfied with it enough because some of them was getting looser one by one and it suppose to be long and not short. Plus the minute I was done with it I already miss my hair so much. LOL 

Then I decide to add more to it to make it longer and it just got WORST it doesn't look good at all.


 EASY AND SIMPLE I will remove it not this week but next week. If the hair isn't FLAWLESS as I want it , myself isn't not happy either. I got so depress watching other hair styles on Insta gram and on YouTube

I tired to contact hair salon in LA which is super expensive and totally not worth it ALL. SO I decided to keep this hair for short time and then let someone braid it for me instead. 
I love twist from the bottom of my heart but the ends destroyed everything for me therefore it  just can't be fix either.

I got so lucky that one of my friends helped to find someone that can braid and get paid in a good price. So next week you guys will see me having braids instead of twist. I will have these twist for two weeks because of my condition. Now let me be aware that the ONLY reason that I'm doing protective style is because I'm sick and tired about touching my hair all the time plus I want my edges to grow more to get more thicker. I want to have low manipulation  and the only way to that is protective style. The better you leave your hair alone but as long as you take care for it , it will grow more.

Plus I'm a student , studying hard and sometimes I don't have time to take care of it so having protective style is the best solution. I really recommended this to my KINKS WOMEN out there because our hair texture can easily break at once and can easily get very dry too, so having a protective style will help you a lot. Don't forget to ALWAYS MOISTURIZE your hair while you having your protective style SUPER IMPORTANT!!!! 

I always use my LOC-method spray bottle and in it I have my Cantu Shea butter oil daily moisture hair lotion, my mix oil and water. Now if you want it more thicker moisture cream for your protective , I recommend do not use water because some of the products already contains with water and the more you use water the more your hair can shrink up. And Trust me you don't want to have that. Just use any cream, hair lotion or butter and mix with any essential oil, mix it all together and put in your plastic jar. 

Yeap that's it guys KeepinitREAL 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press