March Favorites

11:32 PM


These are my favorite of in the month in March
.
I love Shea Moisture Coconut & hibiscus Shea butter Soap to wash with my body. I'm super in love with it. It really tone in my skin and my skin gets moisturize all the time. Smooth , soft this soap can be better =P  All my dark spot is gone well I did got a big dark spot and with this soap it really helps me. It's all natural it got Coconut Oil nourishes and helps firm skin with Vitamins E and K, iron and fatty acids. Hibiscus Flower is a natural emollient which treats dry, rough skin and helps improve skin tone. Songyi Mushroom naturally brightens and evens skin tone. I recommended!!!! 


CONAIR White Conair Facial Scrub Brush

I reallly LOOOVE This. It really cleans all the dirt ( Acne) and it makes my skin really smooth and clean.  LOVE IT!!!  After doing my homemade face scrub and using this brush it really helps A LOT. I use it twice a week. I really recommended to you guys that have sensitive skin and dry skin like me this will help you.

Cantu Shea butter daily moisture oil hair lotion 
It's okay but it works for me =) it makes my hair soft Cantu® Shea Butter Daily Oil Moisturizer is made with pure Shea Butter and essential oils to replace vital oil in your hair leaving it stronger and healthier with a natural shine.

Apple cider vinegar I LOVE IT!!! 
Rinsing with this instead shampoo is soo good. I love it, it really gives your hair moisturize. Apple Cider Vinegar  Rinse is a great treatment for natural hair.  Apple Cider Vinegar  (ACV) has many benefits for in and outside the body.  Some of those benefits for hair are: balancing hair and scalp pH, removing product buildup, treating dandruff and hair loss. 


Shea moisture raw Shea butter deep treatment masque
I like this product btw , I have been using it for couple of time. But it's good can't complain. It makes my hair super moisturize and soft. And it's ALL NATURAL!!! Dry, damaged hair. Heal, grow & strengthen. Sulfate free & color safe. 

SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque is an all-natural intensive treatment masque that deeply moisturizes and repairs dry, damaged or over-processed hair. It is perfect for transitioning chemically treated hair to natural. It has sea kelp for mineral-rich nutrition that seals and smoothes hair cuticles. Argan oil restores shine while helping promote hair elasticity. Shea butter deeply moisturizes while conditioning hair and scalp. 

No sulfates. No parabens. No phthalates. No paraffin. No gluten. No propylene glycol. No mineral oil. No synthetic fragrance. No PABA. No synthetic color. No DEA. No animal testing.

Cantu Shea butter leave in conditioner repair cream (IN LOVE) 
I love this product LOL , it makes my hair super soft and sooo tangled free!!!! Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioning Repair Cream is an intensive deep penetrating leave in cream conditioning treatment that is made with pure shea butter and other natural oils to stop and mend breakage, repair split ends, and add manageability and shine with every application. 

Yeap that's it Just KEEPINITREAL

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press