My spring break is over ....=(

2:03 PM

Last week was my last break and I can't believe it .....it's over. =(

All I did was sleep and chill, go out, shopping and celebrate my roommates b-day. I also did my hair  I let a friend of mine braid my hair to me. Me and Susanna we bought a cake and a present to her friend Rachel. We also bought champagne. In the spring break I also learned how to take buses to Inglewood, and to my homie girl place. Now and back to school yeap can't believe it either. Time goes sooo fast I can't believe it either that April is almost over. And Long Friday was really long it took sooo long slowly and everything but it was cool. Now that spring break is over I have to get back on track with school and get better with grades. Things is getting more tightener than ever....



Happy bday Rachel 21!!!! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press