How I get my "Wash n Go"

3:54 PM


Hey everyone 

As you can see I have tried so hard, to find which products works for my Wash n Go. I have watched so many and many channels on YouTube about have to get the look. I know that Wash n Go its not for everybody but I decide to give it a try. And I did actually succeed it but I didn't succeed to get my kink curls, because  it took me for long to do the wash n go and my hair was really really wet and all that. I just couldn't take it anymore LOL. My arms were really tired. 

As you can see on the picture, when I do NOT have no products on my hair...it get really  frizzy and to get that kinks curls out I have to use either Gel or Mouse with curl pudding. Yes, this time I learned it LOL. 

 What I use : 
-Co-wash or shampoo your hair first 
-  Don't let your hair be dry use  water bottle spray 
- LOC-method or LCO 
- Shea butter 
- Coconut oil 
- Eco style gel 
- Hair bean

You have smooth one step at the time, so that you don't get the flakes on your hair. I know that Wash n Go can be really hard, but just give a try like I did. What I did as mistake was not doing the technique to get my kinks curls popping but next time I  will do it again. Yolanda Renee has good advice here about wash n go. I have watched this video and I must say it WORK!!!! 







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press