Final sucess after one year of process

12:08 AM



I'm so proud of myself after 1 year and  six months later has been such an amazing journey together with me and for my hair as well. 
It has been some roller coaster, but right now it's alright, plus I have learned my lesson as well. Every since I have been a natural new challenge come and go  into my life; therefore. I shared my experience here on my blog at least I want you guys to understand that this is what you need to not do  have the same issue. If you do end up having those situations, then you know what to do, if not you can always email me and I will help you. 
Be natural is not easy and it's true, but it's only because WE DON'T KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF IT. Nowadays we do all thanks these lovely natural communities and YouTube I'm so grateful because of them. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press