Tbt Fatman Scoop contest

6:01 PM

Last weekend was really stressful for me. 

But I made it anyway to his contest ,plus it was really cheap soo why not. It better to take the chance than never right.
So anyway my gf talked about having her pre-bday there since she will busy at her bday in 4th dec.
And I didn't know that he was coming to Sweden especially where I live. I got all the information  little bit too late but I managed to buy the tickets. WOow  I couldn't believe that Fatman is coming here in Malmo and exactly that day,I was working and I didn't know when I would be finishing with working.  I succeeded to have an good excuse to escape from work n hurry up and get dress... u know ready to party lol.

I was not only celebrating my gf pre bday, I was celebrating my hair journey as well and plus I am finally single again. It felt so good.... oh yea I forgot to mission that I was in a relationship for a couple of months until November and it wasn't working for me. So I ended relationship for the best. I couldn't be more happier than that. The contest was good and his performance was sooo awesome , he was the best. I really enjoyed together with my girls and yea after some hours they left my girls because they didn't live at the same area as I do , plus they have work tomorrow so they left a little bit earlier.  

And there was I alone... I have never felt that way before and I must say that I hate it. I couldn't go with them because we live at the same area plus the buses didn't work until 6 am!! Two hours!! Now I felt really bad for myself. I saw other girlfriend that I know n thought that, maybe we could hang out and have some at the club.... that girl just left once again and I'm sick of been someone baby mama looking for her daughter. So I left the club and I slept at the station for two FREAKIN hours!!! After coming home my feet HURTS after been walking from work and dancing... you women know what am talking about LOL.
Otherwise I really enjoyed be with my girls, partying having some fun =) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press