Product Review - Blue Magic Organics

6:26 PM




I was looking for moisturize cream, that I can use as a daily cream. And I find this product online on pak.co.uk . It has everything that I needed and plus I have used their brand before, so why not.
Everything was natural as they said on the bottle.

INGREDIENTS: PETROLATUM, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, LANOLIN, FRAGRANCE, BEESWAX, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADUNSIS LEAF EXTRACT, EUGENIA CARYOPHYLLUS (CLOVE) FLOWER EXTRACT, ECHINACEA PURPUREA EXTRACT, TRIGONELLA FOENUM-GRAECUM SEED EXTRACT, COLA ACUMINATA SEED EXTRACT, LAWSONIA INERMIS (HENNA) EXTRAC

 I was so excited to use it and I must say that..... Just because it was cheap...it cost me 2 pound.... I used it only twice and it left my hair really HARD. It felt really uncomfortable to touch my own hair, I didn't recognize it anymore. I thought it could be the  avocado treatment, but it wasn't because of the treatment that I did. That is why I did it again wash all out and do it over again and still..... it was still hard for my hair.  So even doe the product was cheap and all that it doesn't work for my hair. So.....

....It is a NO NO  

Have you guys tried the Blue Magic Organics?? Please let me know your opinion 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press