ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY NATURAL

10:22 AM



Hey everyone

Yeap , one year has come and it doesn't felt like at all. It felt like yesterday actually when I went to my girlfriends house and beg her to cut off my hair. I didn't cry at all because I WAS READY TO THIS. I had everything prepared and must say that this is the most tough decision I have ever had in my LIFE.

And it was good decision too because I enjoyed my hair every single moment. For me it doesn't matter if it's long, short , medium, big, or anything at all , the most important is that I take care of it and embrace my kinky hair, and just let it grow.  I have learn so many good things to do with my hair, I know at least most of it. I love to try something new all the time.  The one thing that I have not succeed yet, is " Wash n Go" I am still learning about which products will works for my "Wash n GO" but other than that I have found , from the past of the whole months until now... I have found those products that works for my hair and which doesn't.

But still there are a lot of things I want to try on hair. Like Curly fro and many more LOL
My hair has grow about the half for inches more than I expected. I have only use protection style twice and from my experiences , the last time I did...I  get some breakage from my edges. Which wasn't but right now it better , at least I know that if I don't do a lot of protective my hair grows more. But I didn't had a lot of breakage, it was just little. This picture is on my hair is stretch out, it doesn't shrink up a lot like it used to do.

My hair is a lot thinker, which I love sooo MUCH and bigger.
The length of my hair is : Front 5 inch , left 5 inch , right 5 inch , back side left 5,2 inch , back side right 5 inch and the middle is 5 inch as well.

This is what I look like, when I did my big chop last year 30 nov 2012
First pic big chop 30 nov 2012 n second picture is after two months later in January 


January 2013 ,check my length 

Right I have seen a lot of improvement from January and to November this year.  I still do what I do to keep my KINKY hair growing.  




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press