Avocado treatment with Olive Oli and Coconut Oil

3:40 PM




Hey Everyone

Today I wanted to share you guys DIY ( Do It Yourself) avocado treatment as in DC ( Deep condition).
This is my second  time using avocado and I must say that I really love it for this winter term. It makes my hair soo SUPER SOFT. It has a lot of Good stuff in it, so I really recommended you guys to use it as well or if you already doing it then that is really awesome. I think that I put avocado in for this winter as my new update of DC. TO ALL MY KINKS WOMEN / SISTERS OUT THERE I SUGGEST THAT YOU GUYS TRY THIS AS WELL =) 

I use avocado with Olive oil and Coconut oil as well. You don't have to put Coconut oil if you don't have it.  Gently message it on my hair, smooth it and finger detangling my hair. Put plastic cup and waited 45 min and then I rinse it out with cool water. And the result came out really good. 

Avocado is good for your skin and for your hair as well. 
Avocados help to condition your hair and promote healthy hair growth.

Benefit of Avocado 
Avocados are full of some really great vitamins and nutrients such as Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin K, Vitamin E, Fiber, Folate, Copper, Potassium, Zinc, Oleic acid and other essential fatty acids. They have been used for centuries in treating various ailments and illnesses, including hair and skin diseases.Avocados have been said to help improve scalp circulation, strengthen the hair, stimulate circulation, aid in hair loss, improve texture and help nourish dry, brittle hair.

Avocado is great for quick softening, moisturizing and deep conditioning. They are rich in fatty acids which are very nourishing for dry, brittle hair. Avocados are also rich in vitamins, protein and amino acids to promote healthy and stronger hair.


Benefits of avocado with Olive Oil

Olive oil provides a nourishing base for hair oil treatments. Like avocados, olive oil also provides significant amounts of vitamin E and healthy fats. This oil is an especially good source of monounsaturated omega-9 fatty acid and polyunsaturated omega-6 fatty acid, notes the website Olive Oil Source. Omega-6 is essential for hair growth.

Additional Ingredients

While just avocado and oil olive can help improve your hair's appearance, blending in other natural ingredients will boost the nutrient content of your hair treatment. Egg yolk, which is rich in hair-building protein, is one option to add, suggests the website Care2. Adding honey provides humectants that help moisturize dry hair. Aloe gel and lemon juice are also among the ingredients you could include in this hair treatment.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press