Straw Set

5:31 PM

 Hey everyone

On Sunday, I wanted to look a little bit different with my hair. So I check it on  Youtube and I came across to Straw set.... I was like Can you style your hair with Straw set????=OO WOOOW that sounds crazy but it WORKS.... trust me it does. So I wanted to do the same thing. I went to town searching for not thinning straw set but in the medium size because y'all know that nobody have time to do over 200 straw set. That's too much. I found one with 50 straw set in it so I cut them in a half and started to do this style on Friday since I didn't have nothing to do.

I put on my hair: LCO ( that I had it already)
spray water , texture my way keep it curly curl pudding
and then I put the the same brand with mouse on it
Straw set
I twist my hair and then I put straw set in my hair and take bobby pins.

I did 72 straw set I was a little bit worried about how I going to sleep. But I must say it was really comfortable , it was much better than rollers. Can't wait the result tomorrow.

Have you guys every tried Straw set??? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press