Avocado treatment result

6:08 PM

Hey everyone
One of my followers wanted to see the result. So I decide to show you guys how the avocado treatment goes by details one by one.

This is what you need to make avocado treatment. (Coconut oil is just an optional )
Spoon 
Avocado 
Olive oil 
Plate 
Strainer or fork 
I sickle the avocado in two then take them out and put it on the sil. 
And press it down as you can see on the picture. I'm doing this because I want anything left from the avocado and I wanted smooth. if you don't have this brown thing please use fork instead. 
It will turn like this afterwards. Then take 2 spoon of Olive oil and 2 spoon of Coconut oil. And mix them all together on the plate. 
It should look like this. 

I divided my hair in six section, just to make easy to finger detangling my hair. And smooth it in, massage it gently. Just like you are doing your perm. Make sure to do this treatment when your hair is DRY HAIR. Because you get better result then wet hair. I have always done my DC on DRY HAIR. 
It should look like this. 

Wait 30 mins and then rinse it out with cool water.
Here are the result after 30 min. rinse it out with water and TADAA!!! I love it!!! 
Alll shinning and soft. After this I put my LCO- method. 



So today I just left my hair Afro puff today. (My hair is not stretch out)


 I hope you guys enjoy to see the result =) and I also hope that this institution can help you as well. 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press