My favorites natural women

11:12 AM




These are my favorite and inspired natural women, that I like the most. I always learn something new by following their channel on YouTube. Theses women got amazing hair , and such goood hair care, hair tips, products review everything about natural things these all women got it. Even doe your hair might not be the same as them but you learn a (lot of things) and try if it works for you ( If I can then YOU can too).


Mahogany Curls- Love her channel www.youtube.com/user/MahoganyCurls
Whoissugar- She is soo funny www.youtube.com/user/whoissugar
Taren Guy - She got full energy love her http://www.youtube.com/user/taren916
Naptural85- She got always something new www.youtube.com/user/Naptural85
My Natural sistas - Love their channel www.youtube.com/user/MyNaturalSistas
BeautifulbrwnBabyDol - I really digg this women www.youtube.com/user/BeautifulBrwnBabyDol

Nikki Mae - Love her channel www.youtube.com/user/Nikkimae2003
HeyFranHey Love her DIY videos , You always learn something new ALL Natural www.youtube.com/user/heyfranhey
Hair Crush -  Love Love www.youtube.com/user/HairCrush
FusionofCultures - Love her channel www.youtube.com/user/FusionofCultures

Franchesca Ramsey -  She got funny videos love her LOCS www.youtube.com/user/chescaleigh
Blacklonghair - I always check out her website I always learn something new-blackgirllonghair.com/
Shamelessmaya - She always got energy, new things to do DIVA DIVA Love her - www.youtube.com/user/shamelessmaya
Blakizbeautiful - She is so funny women, always have new video every week - www.youtube.com/user/BlakIzBeautyful



Just because I got some curls favorite channels on YouTube , doesn't mean that I don't have Kinky women as well. But guesses WHAT??? I DO! And I LEARN A LOT FROM THEM , be inspired from them as well. And like I said everybody hair is different but most of these do got some similar to my kinky hair, so of course I can count on them like 100 pro cents. When it comes to new products , which works or not, what are their opinion , and hair styles as well. Every one of them got different talents and personality They also got  differences hair story about their hair journey .They all are honest and they know what they are doing. Theses women here GOT IT ALL I really recommended you guys to FOLLOW their channel on YOU TUBE. And if you already doing it then that's GREAT. I LOVE LOVE THEIR CHANNEL. It has really helped me with my hair journey as well. 

Naptural85- She got always something new www.youtube.com/user/Naptural85
My Natural sistas - Love their channel www.youtube.com/user/MyNaturalSistas
BeautifulbrwnBabyDol - I really digg this women www.youtube.com/user/BeautifulBrwnBabyDol
Nikki Mae - Love her channel www.youtube.com/user/Nikkimae2003
Blakizbeautiful - She is so funny women, always have new video every week  www.youtube.com/user/BlakIzBeautyful
Blacklonghair - I always check out her website I always learn something new-blackgirllonghair.com/

FusionofCultures - Love her channel www.youtube.com/user/FusionofCultures
Yolanda Renee www.youtube.com/user/etcblogmag
Neno Naturals -http://www.youtube.com/user/hkatsonga
NaturalMe4C www.youtube.com/user/NaturalMe4C
Charyjaywww.youtube.com/user/160Days2Lose2
Womeninthejungle www.youtube.com/user/WomanInTheJungle
KashTV- http://www.youtube.com/user/KaShEeRaLaTaSh









Yeap that's all of them I hope that got everything you needed here =) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press