How I keep my protective style moisturizing day and night

2:17 PM




Hey everyone

I decide that I wanted to share you guys about how I keep my protective style day and night, for guys. It's really simple and tips really for guys, who just want a simple moisture spray and at the same shine. If you don't have time, if you are going work, school or anything at all but you just want your protective style to be protected and moisture for the whole day. And IF you have these problem like you have dry scalp this recipe is going to help. But anyway THIS recipe is perfect for those who are have protective style. I do this every day and night.

This is what you need:
Spray bottle
Water
Moisturizing hair lotion or Leave in condition
(I use organic roots stimulator oil moisturizing hair lotion and Shea butter hair lotion)
Oil
(I use olive oil, Castro oil, Moroccan oil, beautiful textures Growth oil and textures my way mix oil  YOU can choose any oils that you have at home. But make sure that the oil is PURE or 100 percent  VIRGIN)

Here this a other recipe: 
Water
oils
Mix it together and then you are DONE



I use everything in half of the spray bottle, after that I put water on the bottle as well half. After that mix really hard so that everything are mix together with water, you must shake and shake until you feel like it's okay.
When you are doing this recipe, you have to spray your protective style on the scalp and massage it DAY N NIGHT.

Yeap that's it you guys, I hope that this recipe help you.

How do you moisturize your protective style? Please let me know how you do yours  and write/comment.








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press