Tbt 6okt Jackie bday

2:24 PM



Happy b-day Jackie!!! 

Hey everyone 
Once again this update is one week late. And it's all my fault and am very sorry for that. I hope that you guys can understand me. Her birthday was exactly that on that day Yvonne birthday. So after church me and my sister took our time and bought a cake and chips and celebrate her birthday. When we got there at Jackie I took water with me to put it on her, that is why we do it in Sweden.  It's just lucky time thing that we have in Sweden, like egg, milk, water, powder but this time I was VERY nice to her so I put water on her instead. 

It wasn't very easy but I got her really wet till the end LOL. It was so funny. Well her parents bought one cake so that will be two cakes as you guys can see. And her parents bought her a  wonderful guitar. 

Yeap that's was the end of the story 

So much joy.... 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press