My first kinky twist

6:04 PM


Hey everyone 

I'm so sorry for update this one week late. I was pretty much doing a lot of stuff as a private stuff in my life.
But let's skip that and lets talk about this picture.....anyway this is my first time braiding my natural hair, as in protective style. I have never ever in my life braid myself, I always have someone to do for it for me. Not this TIME, I took the highest risk I and braid myself. If everyone can do, why can't I. So I decide to make my own and y'all knew already that I was going to do protective style for this fall season. 

This are Marley Braid hair I was happy to find them at LAST. I use five pack but I got two packs from a woman from Norway who were really nice and send it to me for free and the other three I order it form paks.co.uk . And it came really fast the payment didn't cost a lot plus the shipping were really cheap, on that website I really recommenced for those who live Europe and can't get this Marley Braid hair should order it from this website because it's really good. Plus the have everything you need, I will so definitely order it again. 

curly the ends with hot water 



This wasn't very easy for especially when it's your first time LOL.I did last week on 23 sep and get it done 25 sep.  It took me three days because I took a lot of breaks. From the roots I did this method called the invisible braid, search it on YouTube and you will understand what I mean LOL. I was afraid that the packs will not be enough and twisting your hair at the back was really challenge for me and every difficult. But I made it till the end. I have that expectation at all so that was good, otherwise I will be very disappointed. I'm really proud of myself doing this, because right now I don't need anyone to braid hair because I can do it for myself now.   I don't know how long I will keep, I think I will keep them for one or two months. After that I will order five packs again because next time I will do MARLEY BRAID I can't wait!!! 

 People were still chock that I made it all by myself and my mom said "why don't you let someone fix it for you" and I answer to her that I wanted to do it by myself " Nobody understand my hair more than I do, so there is no need for professional hairdresser". The result came really good , I curly up the ends with hot water.  I will so do it AGAIN AND AGAIN!!=P

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press