I deep condition my protective style

3:40 PM




































Yesterday I felt like my scalp are dry but not exactly really dry. Plus it was about three weeks ago since I did DC before I started to braid my hair. And I wanted my roots to be moisture. I did say that I will move this DC to once a month instead of once a week but that didn't work for me. My hair didn't like it at all....SO I use this Organic root stimulation hair mayonnaise treatment, that I got from my friend called Sheba. And I must say that this is the first time that I can really see that my roots are moisturize. This product is really good I LOVE IT!

I PUT IT ON MY SCALP THEN MASSAGE  IT REALLY GENTLY. THEN WAITED FOR 30 MINS. RINSE IT OUT. And here are the result!!!  

What's in it: It contains with Egg Protein, Nettle ( with vitamin A ), Olive oil , Safflower Oil , Soybeans and Amino acids (Key to maintaining strong healthy hair).

Does: This product is a treatment for damaged hair, helps fight shedding and breakage as well.  It moisturizes and strengthens helping to reduce shedding and breakage and enhance shine.

Have you guys this product?? Please let me know and write it down on the comment.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press