Natural hair brands 4 INTERNATIONAL?? Where are they??

9:58 AM


I have always wanted to talk about this for a long time now, since I become all natural. I live in Sweden,Europe. And this is my statement about natural hair brands. 
There are a lot of women and girls in international as like me, who wants their hair become also healthy and let their hair become natural as well. I'm not just talking only one country but I'm talking about all over the country, it doesn't matte if you live in Europe or in Africa. I'm very proud of natural hair community that they embracing the natural hair, and there are also natural hair women on YouTube were you can get tips about their hair and how they take care of it. That's really AWESOME, even me myself have learned so many things from them. 
BUT!!!!

Where are the products???? When you need them??? I couldn't find anyway natural product on hair salon and on the website most of the products can't ship as in international. My mom's friend has her hair natural and she lives in Denmark , and of course you gotta have products to make your hair works. But she couldn't find any AT ALL!!! Because their isn't any!!!  
I hope that I'm not alone about this. And yes you can order it ONLINE ON INTERNET but it would be a lot of better they have on salon.  ALLL natural hair products is only available in USA , which that sucks because they can get a lot of money too as well if they ship their products in international. 
This is a other reason WHY most women go BACK to PERM because of it. YES there might be in other store if they research it and some them DON'T . And that's too sad. But I'm very disappointed that these natural brands are not available in international. I have also wanted to use Shea moisture and so many more but they are not here in Sweden back then. But now I have found solution about this statement you can order it in UK, it came really quickly but you have to be a member first . Here is the website:  www.paks.co.uk, ebay.co.uk, or amazon.com 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press