#TBT : 13 June PARTY WITH BINTTI

4:51 PM



On 13th June, me and my girlfriend Bintti we went to party at the club in Malmo ( Club Honey). And it's was for FREE, so I was like WHY!!! But first of all I didn't like the club already because they are soo rude to under age people. I decide to go there anyway just to enjoy myself but first I have to write a mail to the club so that my name is on their list. After that it was DONE. 

what I really like about this club, is that it ends at 5 am in the morning. Cuz I don't wanna go to a club where it only ends at 3 am and waste my money for 11 pm to 3 am???? HELLL NOOO it's sooo waste of time and NOT WORTH IT. 

I was soo READY TO PARTY!!! It has sooo been awhile or not LOL and it was really stressful for me because I have to be there before 12 pm otherwise I have to buy so I have to hurry up and the bus before 12 pm. I made it trough there in time went there for FREE NO PROBLEMOOO but my girlfriend couldn't get in because the bodyguard said soo and she hasn't done anything to him. And the clubs couldn't do anything because everything was on the bodyguard and he was sooo mean to everyone, I thought that he were drunk because he told me that " He was sick and tried of me going back and front" and I didn't do anything to him at all. 

It took GOOD 2 or 3 hours and still my girlfriend couldn't get in, and couldn't party alone without my girlfriend so I waited until I met my other friend who also called Elizabeth. She helped my girlfriend come into the club. After that it was sHOOOOOOWWW TIME!!!! I knew some of friends and one of them bought champagne to me and my girlfriend and trust me YOOO I WASS FEELING IT FOR LIFE!!!!!  Some of men were soooo GROSSSS like EWWWW 

But It was fun, I had fun sooo I party all day OF COURSE LOL My hair... I wanted to do wash n go and do the styling called bantu knots but since I was sooo doing myself my hiar were still wet and not hundred pro cent dry but next time I will taake some time and do a other bantu knots style and show you guys. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press