My routine summer wash n GO

12:25 PM









Hey everyone 

Today was washing day!!! and routine from my summer wash n go easy n simple, I called it.With this routine will last me at least a week but it depends on with style I want or choose to do with my hair and plus how the define curl will look like. For this summer I LOVE twist out look because it really gives me the define curl and I can style it however I want. Twistout has giving me the best summer style EVER!!!! AM telling you guys.

WHAT I USE: 

Texture my way - deep condition with coconut oil 
Tresemme conditioner moisture - I use this as my co-wash 
My Oil mix - you can use any oils you want 

I deep condition first because my hair needed LOL , after 30 mins I rinse it out and use condition as my co-wash and then I use my oil mix with water at the same time. Wait and let your hair dry or wet to style your hair.

Now u  READY TO ROCK IT YOUR HAIR.

So yesterday I made flat twist and twist at the back. But it didn't came out so well, so I made puff instead so tomorrow today at night I will do twist instead and then show you guys how it will look. By the way you don't need to put any hair products because, you have moisture and oil on your hair if you doe want more define curls then I suggest you put curl pudding cream. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press