Family time and movie time!!!

5:11 PM

    
 


Hey everyone

YES!!!! I'm back with more adventure on my blog. A lot of stuff has happened to me by the grace of God. My wonderful hair is doing fine LOL. But today was really nice to gather the family together and watch a movie called Ghost dad 1990, really great and funny movie. Plus me and my sister Stephanie we bake blueberry and raspberry pie with vanilla. Trust me people when I said this .... it taste SOOO GOOD and delicious. It was really simple and fast to bake it as long as you have all the stuff.
It was really fun to eat, watch the movie, and laugh at the same time, everybody was having a great time today. Its not every OFTEN African parents got time  if you want I mean LOL.

Anyway...
While I have been GONE for awhile now since my bike was gone I think... or after that. But I have been pretty much lazy really LAZY on myself. I really appreciate doe that you guys are still checking out on my blog, meanwhile I was gone but I'm back, soo don't worried guys, you will get tried of my blogging everyday LOL.


Have a nice day

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press