Sunday Beach Ribban

5:10 PM
















Sunday beach Ribban was the best!!!! I really enjoyed it. My father were like after church we are going to beach. I thought that he wasn't until he started to panic. We all went to beach expect mom. So we went to ribban beach it was sooo FUN, like u guys have no ideal. The beach had volleyball, football, dancing, and basketball. It was sOOO HOT!!the weather were like 29 degree and the people where sooo full so FULL you couldn't even found a place. But we find it at the end. But before beach I was at church and here is my outfit for that day. After beach my hair where super frizz smh but otherwise all those days my super summer wash n go were really good.




















What do you guys think? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press