#TBT 6th JUNE Graduation Party At Trelleborg

5:30 PM




Graduation boy 


 




Me and Nina 
#TBT 6th June I was SOOOO StressfuLLLL and I was sooooo angry because I have been planning this over a month before the graduation party. My girlfriend Gloria invite me to his brother graduation, I had already planned about what to wear, which outfit, my exclusive high heels for this new fashion summer and of course my beautiful hair. I made it all by myself I had a twist-out look and that day I was Loving IT!!! My look and make-up too.

 But beside that it was a LOT of DRAMA going on my HOUSE. First of all I knew that me and others will be late so talked to Gloria that we will be late, like we always do..... SMH but this time it was just too much. I didn't plan for any of this to happened all I wanted to fix everything smooth and NO DRAMA which it happened anyway.I didn't like that my parents couldn't information us me and my sister about how things going to happened on that day, or how we are going to do. 

My other girlfriends sister wanna join me to Trelleborg and that was sooo late for that, first of all she didn't wanna go until her hair were fix. And that wasn't my problem to FIX if you wanted to come with us, she should have done her hair two or three days ago before and exactly that day is tooo stressful. And I was soo upset that she put her problems into my problem which was NOT, and she wasn't going with us anyway.... SO that was a waste of my TIME. But we went to the party everything was fine the cake was soo delicious. I had fun after the party was over we helped and cleaning. 


SO yea That was it  
See YAA =) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press