New products for summer!!!!

7:01 AM


"Texture My Way hair products are enhanced with shea butter and olive oil, and contain special blends of protein, pro-vitamin A and natural oils. Texture My Way Natural Hair Therapies use no sulfates, parabens, petrolatum and mineral oil. Each product is also affordable, so you can easily buy it again once you try it and like it!"



This is what am using right now on the summer. I don't use anymore Beautiful textures, because all the products was finish and this time I found something that REALLY works on my hair. That's why I bought all those texture my way, what I like about the collection is that they have Shea butter and Extra virgin Olive oil , and that's what my hair likes. Plus it makes my hair SOOOO SUPER SOFT!! I bought them by the way from the hair salon in Malmo, called Instyle.

 I really like that they have natural products there.  Plus it's very easy and simple , they have also put what the product to do your hair for ex. their curl pudding makes your curl and defined they have write it on it. PLUS it smells SOOO SOO GOOD all of them.

This is summer I bought a lot of products to my hair LOL I'm sooo JUNKIE LOL.
I bought : Coconut oil - which is soo good for my hair it becoming my new best friend. I use it both for my skin and my hair hhihihi =)
 Extra virgin olive oil
Eco styler gel argan oil- I have heard that this one really works, so I decide to give it try
Shea butter- I got from my aunt and I decide to use it as my body cream and hair cream because from the collection I bought didn't have moisture cream, which I was disappointed but I use Shea butter as my moisture cream. I put coconut oil and Extra virgin olive oil on it. It really works!!!! I really recommended!!!
Tresemme naturals moisture condition with aleo vera and avocado- this products is the BAMMM!!!!! it works on deep condition , leave in and as pre poo or co-wash. I really love this products it makes my hair sooo sooo soft.
































You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press