Summer routine wash n go Part 2 Twist out style result

7:23 AM




Hey everyone 

This is part 2 of my wash and go, since I didn't go out for couple of day I didn't untwist them. But yesterday I did. As you can see, how beautiful the definition came out, I really love it. A lot of shrinkage but it cool, i really like how curl my twist are.

My Previously on July 23 : WHAT I USE: 

Texture my way - deep condition with coconut oil 
Tresemme conditioner moisture - I use this as my co-wash 
My Oil mix - you can use any oils you want 

"I deep condition first because my hair needed LOL , after 30 mins I rinse it out and use condition as my co-wash and then I use my oil mix with water at the same time. Wait and let your hair dry or wet to style your hair."


 What I did was only:  Beautiful textures curl pudding to get more curl define  

I this method help for you 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press