Color Part 2 from Black to Reddish brown

11:57 AM








From black to reddish brown. Yeap since I couldn't the color as I wanted from Henna the next day I went to the beauty supply and bought The  Clairol Textures & Tones, first I didn't know if I wanted to have like ombre or do it the whole hair.

 I just bought one pack which was a bad mistake, but it was okay. I followed the instruction and I did it. What I did for wrong was that I started from the roots first and then did the rest, so  my hairline is a  little bit lighter but its all right I like it anyway. In addition, I didn't do all my roots because it was my first time coloring my hair all by myself.

The process went well, we thank God, the best part was that my hair didn't get ANY DAMAGE, BREAKAGE OR EITHER SHEDDING DURING THE COLORING. Which was so AMAZING!!! I THINK  it's because of the product didn't have this strong chemical  called ammonia, which can cost your all those bad stuff. I waited 1 hour with coloring because I want it my hair to vibrate out since my hair was completely black I wanted to be sure that I got the color that I wanted. Before, I decided to use this brand I had already read all those reviews on YouTube and how they did whatever. I was thinking about either if I should take Shea moisture, color or this one, but I end up taking this one anyway.

After washing the color out

Their condition is the BOMB!!!! I'd really recommend it!!!! When I used their conditioner my hair felt so super soft and detangled so I was like OH MY DAYS!! I must have this conditioner plus it was in color-treated which is exactly what I needed right now.  I love their package and the instruction was it was so easy and simple to follow and I love the result, I will definitely buy it again.  If you want to color your hair and it's black, it's your first time I recommend that you buy this one here. They have so many other colors, then this one here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press