My summer hair routine

12:31 AM





Hey everyone
It has been awhile since I was blogging to you guys. In this picture you can see that this is what I use basically for this summer. I know that it's a lot but since my hair is colored it needs more moisture than ever. The dryness is for real.

So what we have here are :

Styling products:
11. Texture my way
12. Cantu Sheba butter coconut oil cream

Styling gel:
1. Cantu Sheba butter Define & shine Custard
2. Eco styler gel krystle

Leavin: 
3. Shea Moisture Restorative Conditioner
4. Cantu Shea Butter Leav-in

6. Water

Hair lotion: 
7. Cantu Shea butter hair lotion creamy
8. Cantu Shea butter daily oil Moisturizer
( Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie ) *extra moisture

Conditioner (aka Deep Conditioner)
5.Shea Moisture Deep treatment

Oils: 
10.Coconut oil
9. Grapeseed oil

Co-wash: 
13.Pantene Truly Relaxed hair
14. Pantene Relaxed & Natural hair

Anti- itch: 
Apple Cider Vinegar ( I don't use  this product a lot , I only use it  when my hair is itching.)

Combs: 
Detangle comb
My fingers ( I love when I do my finger detangling)

It is a lot of products, Yes. I understand that, but I don't quit using them all at the same time.
On my daily I only use water, Cantu Shea butter hair lotion and grapeseed oil after that I just wear my Afro puff out.
When it's time to co-wash I only once a week or when I feel like my hair have too much build-up of products.
Conditioner is only once, twice a week. When it's comes to styling like twist out and braid out I often use Cantu Shea butter coconut curling cream with gel. In addition, I use Cantu Shea butter, leaving always, even more because it gives my hair really soft and very nice to detangle or comb it out. Recently I haven't been styling my hair that much like I used too but it's cool.

Yep, that was it pretty much. If you have any question please send me a message my Facebook group or on my blog. FYI, my products will be publics soon I promise =)


                                                                                                                           

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press