Conditioner for color-treated

2:22 PM


BEST CONDITIONER EVERR!!!!!
I just love it!!!! When I first use this product from Clairol Textures and tones. I was like WOOOWWW 
My hair feel so soft, detangled, moisturize, nice slip, color-treated and the part of it is that I don't even need to use COMB on my hair at all. However, if you don't want to use your wide tooth comb you have to make sure that your finger detangle your hair every careful. It's both for relaxer hair and for natural hair. 
Although this is produced is not hundred percent natural I still use it because its color-treated and I needed a product that was big, good price and does the job so I discovered this one here and I love it. Recently I use it on my summer routine and it has been working for my hair every since. I use this as my Co-wash with my coconut oil and grapeseed oil. You can use it as for Co-wash, conditioner, pre-poo and as leave in . I have not yet tried it on condition, but I think it is the same thing result so. 
First of all, I bought this online  on amazon, I couldn't find it at beauty supply which is too bad but the online is a little bit cheaper. By the way I find the same product, the only differences were that it was for only for relaxed hair so I bought that one for the meantime while I was looking for the with relaxed & natural but I like BOTH. I highly recommended. 

Oil-enriched formula helps seal in moisture Get up to 99% stronger hair against damage.

Here is the INGREDIENT UPDATE 07/30/2012 from naturally curly. 
Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (not a sulfate)*, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Bis Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Isopropyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract (Jojoba), Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
*Behentrimonium Methosulfate (not a sulfate) is a conditioning agent with detangling properties 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press