Hair color : Henna color FAIL Part 1

2:33 AM



Hey 

Recently I have been keeping promising myself that when my hair is two years natural I will color my hair. I have researched A LOT of things about hair coloring and how to take care it as in color-treated. 
I really wanted so bad and I couldn't wait anymore so I discovered Henna. 

Henna is a natural highlight hair color and it's all natural. I got one free from my aunt in addition, I bought two more since my hair is big I though  one pack is not enough. Well, guess what I was wrong and it ends up being too much. 

First of all I waited one hour another one hour and I end up waited four hours at night. I was so tired I was like enough is enough, it's time to wash it out. 

After, washing it out and let it dry exactly NOTING NOTHING APPEARS OUT. I waited the next day and still nothing. I was so excited about coloring my hair and now I just end up being disappointed.

So let's go to color part 2



After using the henna NOTING =( 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press