HAPPY SUNDAY

4:11 PM




TODAY SUNDAY.....

Was good but I came late to church which was not good. But it wasn't purpose either. Just came late and next time it would happened again. It was soo cold today really cold, like I could feel that the winter is coming soon LOL.
The church was great, everything was good until when me, my gf Philomina and my cousin were going to take the bus.And you should see us running to the bus and the bus driver just drives away I was soo PISSED because he saw us running and coming, I ran at the back and Philomina and my cousin ran at the front lol and when we enter the door. The door was close, I screamed and still he just drives away SMH. I hate when you run to the bus and they just drives away.... that's really painful when you are really in rush... I know for sure that you guys have lived that experience so many times.

Anyway enough with that and have HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYBODY!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press