GOODBYE SPLIT ENDS!!!!

3:45 PM

Yes, I took off my cornrows or should I say my flat twist. I had the flat twist cornrow for five days.Because it was time plus I decide that I wanted to the protective style, the kinky twist. So it means that I have to do the process today and start to twist tomorrow.  When I took off my flat twist I saw at lot of split ends and I didn't like them, so I cut them off simple as that. But as you can see on the picture it was a lot , not too much but at least it dead and gone. My hair feel much better and stronger.I didn't cry anymore like used to before when my hair was relaxer, I even remember that I always said that " I will never cut my hair" and look at the present. I Love cutting my hair and knowing that it will get better, stronger, bigger, and healthier. I was so happy doing it at the same time.


This is how I look like after cutting the ends. 





                                                                                       


After cutting my ends off I'm going to the: 
Pre-poo- coconut oil 
Shampoo - Texture my way 
Deep condition- Hair Mayonnaise until the next day 
Wash it out, dry out and started to twist with my gel and shea butter 

See you guys later with result =) 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press